My internship in England

My name is Thanusa. I am 17. I was born on August 6, 2000 in Sri Lanka. I live in Bagnolet in France. I am a student in a vocational school near Paris. I am part of the European section at my school. Now I'm in Birmingham for a 4 week traineeship to improve my English and to learn their culture and enjoy new experiences.

I started my job at The ENTERTAINER on June 13th. It is a toy shop. You can find the shop in Touchwood Shopping Centre in Solihull. In my shop, there are seven people working each day. I work from Monday to Saturday and I do not work on Tuesdays and Sundays. Monday to Friday I start at 10am and finish at 4:30pm. On Saturday, I start at 8 o’clock and I finish at 2.30pm. My lunch time is from 12 to 12:30. I only get thirty minutes to eat. I eat with my friend in front of the library. My day planner is always in the office. Before I start my job I have to look at my planner. Everyday I do different tasks as below :
  • 10:00 to 12:00 I check the product posters which should be displayed and I have the price gun to verify the prices.
  • 12:30 to 01:30 I do storage in the stock area.
  • 01:30 to 02:30 When products are sold I re-stock the shelves.
  • 02:30 to 03:30 I help customers to find the exact products.
  • 03:30 to 04:30 I play Demo. Demo is to use and show a product in order to test its quality or value.
Thanusa



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PRIMERA SEMANA EN VALENCIA par Camélia